Safeguarding Adults Board
Simon Hills, Chief Executive at the Forum is the voluntary sector representative sitting on the Board.
About the Board
The North Yorkshire Safeguarding Adults Board brings together a combination of NHS, Police, Local Government, independent and voluntary sector
and community partners seeking to ensure that adults who may be vulnerable are safe and well.
North Yorkshire Safeguarding Adults Board - Delivery Group
The Delivery Group is responsible for ensuring that there are effective arrangements for managing and implementing the Board’s business including:
- co-ordinating delivery of the Strategic Plan
- establishing task and finish groups as required
- ensuring Local Adult Safeguarding Groups effectively deliver work plans
- ensuring implementation of the agreed multi-agency policy and procedures including identification of training
- ensuring implementation of communication and engagement strategy
- ensuring that Board has effective lessons learned process in place including process for Safeguarding Adults Reviews.
Jackie Snape, Chief Executive of Disability Action Yorkshire is the voluntary sector representative on the Delivery Group.
Find out more about the Adult Safeguarding Board and the Delivery Group online.
you would like to speak to someone about this group please contact Sheila Hall at NYCC, 01609 532689 or sheila.Hall@northyorks.gov.uk
Find your local voluntary and community organisations